Invisible Illness Week starts on 9th September 2013.
To raise awareness of invisible illnesses everywhere, chronically ill bloggers are completing this meme designed by Lisa Copen founder of Rest Ministries and National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week: 30 things you may not know about their invisible illness.
(As an aside, is it just me who didn't know what a meme was?!
Hi there! I didn't realize this was Invisible Illness Awareness Week. I hate to totally miss the opportunity to share something with you folks, since I suffer from several "Invisible Illnesses" myself. So, at this late date and time, I present to you a post from a blog I follow: My Journey Thru M.E. I hope you find it enlightening.
- Invisible Illness Awareness Week (slingsandarrowsofoutrageousfortune.wordpress.com)
- Seeing the Unseen (slingsandarrowsofoutrageousfortune.wordpress.com)
- 30 Things About My Invisible Illness That You May Not Know (strangledthoughts.com)
- 30 little things about my invisible illness you may not know (myheartsisters.org)
- 30 Things.... (slingsandarrowsofoutrageousfortune.wordpress.com)
- Excuse me, is my ostomy bag showing? (stolencolon.com)
- Invisible Illness Week (potsierachel.wordpress.com)
- Invisible Illness: When Others Can't See Your Pain (everydayhealth.com)